I know I posted only a little over an hour ago, but wanted to encourage you to join in the hunt for this luscious winter coat with the wonderfully vintage 40’s look. You have to find all 15 apples, but they are of a good size, easy to spot and she very kindly placed them more or less in numerical order so if you are missing one, you just need to focus your hunt near the numerically adjacent apples. It took me less than an hour and that included taking a swan boat ride – which ends with another freebie and a few trips on the ferris wheel.
The apples when all found will make this outfit from head to toe. My only addition was a necklace from SPiAM and of course, my skin and hair.
The skin is my regular AMY from Laqroki and the hair is appropriately vintage from Ingenue
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Laqrokis Amy 05
- Hair: Ingenue Jitterbug Doll Auburn
- Dress/Coat: Fallin 40’s Fur Suit Brown, includes earrings, brooch, shoes and gloves. Also known as the 15 pieces of the apple.
- Necklace: SPiAM Flower Necklace Gold Stone on shoulder
- POSE: Seven Deadly Sins’ Vanity by Lost Angel