I don’t think Nancy was thinking of Stiletto Moody’s boots in particular – especially that line “These boots are made for walking” but no matter, these definitely boots made for many things. Look at that heel, look at the sheen, oh yes, these boots are gonna have fun.
So, do you ever have a great skirt, but wished it was just a bit fresher – wished perhaps that it had an underskirt, a slip peeping out below? If the creator doesn’t give you one, just add one from another outfit. That’s what I did here, using a Wrong skirt to make this Ducknipple dress right – and yes, I apologize for the pun. Sometimes they just sneak out. The red skirt from Wrong picks up the red in the bodice and really makes the outfit more cohesive.
The outfit was inspired in part by this adorable hair style from CopyKat. It seemed so retro and so rocker at the same time. With the outfit, I am wearing EM’s Changeling jewelry – reflecting the spider web motif in the modice.
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: SinSkins Freckled Tone 4: 08
- Nails: sin Skins Pink French, Black tips
- Hair: CopyKat Shandy RedWine
- Top and Black Skirt: Webs form Ducknipple
- Red Skirt: Wrong A-line skirt
- Tights: Boing Fromage Crochet Footless Tights tintable
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody TallBoot
- Sunglasses: Amodica Lookr Gift
- Jewelry: Elemental Muse Changeling
- Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio