Bliensen and Maitai dropped this lovely necklace on me along with a few other jewelry sets the other day, but with RL driving over SL with a steam roller and my monomaniacal focus on getting through the SLURL Directory as quickly as possible, I have had no time to review anything. But, I do like the set (haven’t had a chance to look at the others yet). They fit well and aren’t too flashy a red (as cherries often are in jewelry.) I had to dig around in my chest a bit to move the necklace up, but that always happens with my jewelry. Obviously I am too tall.
I am wearing a fun skirt from DP YumYum and a simple top from Armidi – and a super comfortable, great for cold evenings jacket from Cover Girl. It was nippy yesterday and this jacket suited the weather perfectly. Best of all, it’s faux fur – no pixels were harmed in the creation of this jacket.
I also wore Shiny Things breakneck pumps – a favorite with their black and berry color combination.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Crys Dark Eyes, Coffee Lips
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Crimson
- Hair: Diversity Hair: Hayden Grenadine Red
- Top: Armidi Milla Milla top White
- Skirt: DP YumYum Flower Skirt
- Coat: Rebecca 2 coat from Cover Girl
- Shoes: Breakneck Pumps Ruby from Shiny Things
- Bliensen & Maitai Sweet Cherries Set