Wearing this perfectly named Marlene hat from Elegance hats, I found myself quietly singing “My Lily of the Lamplight, my own Lili Marlene” and feeling very spy v. spy – especially wearing the very film noir Coque Coat from Illusions.
I suppose if I were a really good spy, I would be wearing black pants with my black coat and be even sneakier, but I felt like wearing white and fashion trumps subterfuge any day of the week.
The Classic Carbon makeup is exactly what the spy doctor ordered. The hat, the feathered collar, the skin…clearly licensed to kill.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Curio GP Classic Carbon
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Crimson
- Hair: ETD Joleen Auburn
- Top: Trixie Tank Nightfall by Celestial Studios
- Coat: Illusions Coque Feather Coat
- Pants: Armidi Limited Kogo Skinny White
- Shoes: Paper Couture Silk wrapped shank ash
- Jewelry: Entranced Black Onyx Necklace and Earrings
- Hat: Marlena Black Elegance