Is the baby doll dress a design rite of passage? I ask because it is the most common casual dress form in Second Life – something that mystifies me as baby doll dresses are, in my opinion, the least flattering of all dress shapes. I definitely prefer a waist – one that shows I am neither pregnant nor suffering from Kallman’s Syndrome
If, like me, you want to wear a dress that flatters your figure by revealing rather than hiding it, you will eventually need to learn to edit prims. It’s relatively easy and if you copy the prim before editing, risk-free. When I saw the bright, beautiful print of this Roseo babydoll, I didn’t hesitate about getting it – knowing that 2 minutes of editing would give me a waisted version that I would love…and it did.
I work Petal Meg’s Dahlia necklace and earrings – a perfect complement to the bright pink and yellows of the dress. The hair style is from Truth which is halfing a half-price until discontinuation sale right now.
Here is a close-up of the lovely PXL Creations skin – this with the passion lips.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Dark Eyes Passion Lips
- Hair: Truth Katherine Blood
- Top: Camie Cooper Yellow Tee
- Skirt: Roseo hana Dress/Skirt Prim
- Shoes: Digit Darkes: Jen Shoe Pucci
- Jewelry: Rose Hana Bracelet (included), Petal Meg Dahlia Set