When I received a review copy of Kungler’s new Floratta, I knew it would be a popular item on the blogs – the lovely gold textures and sassy style certain to appeal to everyone. So, I thought I wouldn’t blog it, but it was irresistible, so I decided to rethink it a bit by mixing it up with a different skirt. With Kungler’s typical attention to detail, the the gold top is finished with a lovely bronze edge. I thought it would be fun to match it up with a bronize skirt and accessories.
Adding bronize shoes from Maitreya, bronze bangles from +plus and Armidi, gold earrings that come in the Kungler’s folder and a necklace from Armidi in bronze, I focused my accessories on tying the bronze skirt from Punch Drunk to the bronze trim of the top.
The incomparable PXL creations skin with Dark Eyes and Coffee Lips finished the look off with a nice bronzed look to the makeup as well.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Dark Eyes Coffee Lips
- Hair: Bishwear Toss Me Around Auburn
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Pack Gold
- Top: Kungler’s Floratta Dress – Shirt Layer
- Skirt: Punch Drunk Glam Rock Bottom/Skirt Bronze
- Shoes: Maitreya Frenzy Bronze
- Bracelets: Armidi Snakeskin Bronze (R),
- +plus Glam in Bronize (l)
- Necklace: Armidi Niama in Bronze
- Earrings: included in Kungler’s Floratta folder