Eshi Otawara of Chambre du Chocolat is incapable of making a boring dress – and Moonlight is no exception. Moonlight is a delightfully naughty gown, baring a sinuous strip of flesh all the way down the body while curving discreetly to follow the body’s curves and cover everything essential, A deep rich tea, it is highlighted with brighter teal accents along the curve.
The dress flares to a wider graceful skirt made with 3 skirt prims to ensure coverage no matter what you’re doing. The turquoise accents rain lightly down the skirt.
The back of the dress is accented by a draping curve of fabric with a prim. Completing the outfit, Eshi included earring, necklace and black lace finger gloves. I chose, however, to wear the turquoise leather gloves from Fleur instead. And because again, the Gala skin is a pleasure to photograph, I am including a close-up of the Nocturnal makeup. There are more photos on Flickr.
- meilli2 shape by Hatchy Mills
- Curio Classic Nocturnal Skin
- IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Nuclear Boutique Sunburst Hair
- Chambre du Chocolat Moonlight
- Fleur Long Leather Gloves Turquoise
- Aphrodite Creations Serenity Teal Shoes
- Cuff Bracelet from Frangipani Designs