In an effort to combine posts, I thought I would start with this shoe-centric photo featuring a lovely pair of shoes I found at the Shoe Expo today. I thought these shoes from Decoyhad that lovely summery feeling that suited the dress that is Baiastice Treasure Hunt #8, the Pop Dress. The shoes are fabulous wedges with a bright turquoise upper with beautiful fine beige edging. The open to and graceful slingback add to a casual, summer sensibility.
The skirt prim rises gradually from the bodice – giving the dress a slim, sleek body-skimming appearance despite the full skirt. The pop print is bright, vibrant and modern and suits the modern cut of the halter dress.
To accessorize, I added the Kraftika earrings and the Armidi necklace in sea. I opened Edit Appearance, clicked on the textures tab on the necklace and tinted the necklace to better match the deep teal of the dress.
- Meilli2 shape by hatchy mills
- Laqroki Amy 06 Portrait Skin
- IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Bishwear Toss Me Around Auburn
- # 8 Baiastice Hunt – Pop Flower Dress
- Decoy Francisco II Wedges Sea from Shoe Expo
- Earrings No 117 Turquoise from Kraftika
- Armidi Triple Pearl Necklace – Sea (tinted with Teal)