And i love you
For showing me the view
From halfway up the hindu kush…katie melua
I went looking for the Taj Mahal the other night and actually found a house for sale called the Taj Mahal. It wasn’t what I was looking for though. While i didn’t find the Taj, at the SL Botanical Garden I found this lovely building that suited my shooting mood, even though it looks more Arabic than Indian. I was wearing the lovely tie dye blouse from Zaara and wanted a special setting to complement the rich and ornate textures that make her clothing so unique. Incidentally, this is one hot little blouse – and I don’t know which to emphasize, hot or little.
Comfy jeans from Armidi and the Baba Yaga shoes from enkythings completed the outfit. I love the Baba Yaga shoe series. They are finely detailed with delicate embellishment and are so elegant. With the outfit I wore the moon earrings from House of Shaea and bangles from +plus and VG Republic. There are more photos, including a shot of the very scanty back of the top on my Flickr.
- Meilli2 shape by hatchy mills
- blowpop Mellie3 midori skin
- IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Body Politik Gold Sparkle Manicure
- Shark Red hair from Mau & Mej’s
- Shai Adela French Thong
- Zaara Tie n Dye Turquoise top
- Classic 001 Jeans Black Armidi
- Baby Yaga Shiraf pumps by Enkythings
- Bangles: Vg Republic and +plus
- Moon Earrings – Gold, from House of Shaea