It was a hot day today so I wore the lovely cotton Hawaiian print skirt from the O’Brien Goes Hawaiian set from Ingenue. A nice crisp cotton can be so cool in hot weather and a vintage print like this one just says summer all day long. The set comes with a lovely short sleeve white cotton blouse, but I wanted a bit more spice than that. Lots more spice!
Looking through my tops, I found a few camis that would work, but still not spicy enough so I started trying on some of the dress tops in my orange folder, thinking that would really pop and sure enough, this top from SeVan’s Isabella dress was what I was looking for. Maybe I’m crazy, but I like it.
Some shoes from Periquita and jewelry from Swallowtail and I was ready to head off for a nice little trip to Chichen Itza.
More photos are on my flickr.
- Meilli2 shape by hatchy mills
- blowpop Mellie3 Caramel [diamond girl] skin
- IC-Eyes, Soulful Hazel
- Bishwear Toss Me Around auburn hair
- SeVan Isabella Dress Top
- O’Brien Goes Hawaiian Tropical Border Print Skirt from Ingenue
- Periquita Suzzy Orange shoes
- Swallowtail Natural Stone Jewelry