When I saw the ad for Diversity Hair’s newest hairstyle, the model was wearing this corset and I was all “gotta have it.” Thanks to Aleri and Sasy, I was able to track down the eye-dazzling corset, the jacket layer of a lovely black and purple lolita style dress called Hellbound from Sn@tch. Some of its appeal comes from the lovely ruffle detail along the top, but wait until you see the zing on the back.
Yes, Zebra zing! That bit of irreverent bold texture change really makes the outfit for me. That’s why this corset and not just any black corset.
While at Sn@tch, these pants called out to me, too. Would you not answer the call with these pants on the other end of the line? As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to pair them with the corset. I thought the lovely detailed lace textures from Baiatrice’s Pizzo Rosso dress suited perfectly, not just in color, but also in mood. To accomodate the layering issues, I quickly created a simple high-waisted sytem underwear layer in black as the top falls just short of the pants.
The hat was part of the Pizzo Rosso outfit and when I put it on, I said “Why not? and Why not Paris?” Adding the frequent favorite placido ruby jewelry set from Twinkleberry and the perfect for almost anything black Bitch Bootie from Stiletto Moody, I was off to stroll the streets of New Paris. There are more photos on my Flickr as well.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Ginger: Crush by CHAI
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Manicure: Red by Body Politik
- Hair: The Poynter – Sangria by Armidi
- Corset: Hellbound Vinyl/Zebra by Sn@tch
- Blouse and Hat from Pizzo Rosso Dress by Baiastice
- Pants: Carnivale Pants (Red) by Sn@tch
- Misc: Nanogunk socks
- AnkleBoots: Bitch Bootie Black by Stiletto Moody
- Jewelry: Placido Ruby by Twinkleberry