I wish I knew the meaning of the word carrouel – the name of these wonderful sculpted pants from Ce Cubic Effect – so I would know whether my blog title made any sense whatsoever. They are lovely and functional sculpted pants that keep their form while you walk and while you dance. They also come with a dramatic flowing belt scarf. The drama and flair of the pants called out for something equally dramatic to balance them and so I opted for wearing Bianca Foulon’s marvelous Black Collar. Shai Delacroix’s well textured and understated cashmere sweater make a great foil for the more dramatic elements in the outfit.
I added Dela’s earrings and bangles to echo the circle patterns of the Bianca F collar. That open weave of the collar is also echoed by the Viviani shoes from Armidi. For more photos, you can check out my Flickr.
- Shape: Melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: The Poynter Sangria by Armidi
- Nails: Red Nails Size 20 by Fleur
- Toes: Red Pedicure by Body Politik
- Pants: Sarrouel Black by Ce Cubic Effect
- Top: Mock Turtleneck Ruby by Casa del Shai
- Shoes: Viniani Black by Armidi
- Bangles: Carmen a Black by DeLa
- Earrings: Claudi Black by DeLa
- Necklace Collar by Bianca F
- Pose: Luth Innocence 04