So I decided to go check out Viva la GLAM, eager to see what they have done. I decided to fortify myself before heading out to the sim, just as a sensible shopper has a snack before going to the grocery store. So, I dressed and accessorized and all round glammed up. Not that this stopped me from going downright silly when I saw the great necklaces and bangles at Viva la GLAM, but I tried.
I started out with a lovely pink dress from Pink, formerly SeVan, called Tessa. I don’t know if you have been to SeVan, but if you haven’t, it’s a treat. The clothes are arranged by color there – and for some reason, I just love seeing all the reds and all the greens in their groups. I added the Tropical Heels from Digit Darkes that I picked up at the RFL Fashion Expo last weekend and the luscious Glam Earrings from creamshop. You can get them in several colors. Believe it or not, the set comes with an even more massive set of earrings.
There are many more photos on my Flickr.
I finished off the outfit with some Aviator Sunglasses from Armidi, a lovely pink handbag from Baiastice and bangles from DeLa. The necklace I seem to recall getting long ago and far away from a freebie box and its creator is Snjezana Tzara. The hair is Unkept from House of Heart which I tinted to get the shade I wanted.
- Shape: Melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: Unkept – blood (tinted) by House of Heart
- Dress: Tessa by Pink (formerly SeVan)
- Shoes: Tropical Heels by Digit Darkes
- Earrings: Glam Pink from creamshop
- Necklace: Collar Lagrimas Fresas by Snjezana Tzara
- Silver Aviator Sunglasses from Armidi
- Bangles: Carmen Pink from Dela
- Purse: borso lavoro 5 from Baiastice