Yes, I know the world and her sister is blogging the new releases from Armidi. But then, who could resist such sumptuous shine as this? I have to shade my eyes! This is the Barlu Fiore Tresia and if could only speak Italian I could tell you how well-named it is. The word fiore is flower – familiar from the wonder millefiore necklaces that are a wonderful RL wardrobe addition. That is so apt, that I am sure the rest of the name is equally perfect. Whether I can understand the name or not, I know I love it. There are a few more photos of it on my flickr and more info and style notes after the cut.
With the dress, I work Lucas Lemeth’s wonderful gold and violet Feuille Naturelle Jewelry set from EarthTones. The Sasy Chic sandals from AC Creations complete the look beautifully.
- Shape: Melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: Luna Burgundy from Detour
- Manicure: Regular French Set from Fleur
- Dress: Barlu Fiore Tresia from Armidi
- Shoes: Sasy Chic d’Or by AC Creations
- Jewelry: Feuille Naturelle: Gold and Violet from EarthTones