Oh, I do love the new Calypso dresses from Mimikri!!! Not only are the luscious and colorful and flirty, but the flouncy construction of the prim skirt allows you to sit and not lose your skirt. There’s lovely jeweled detailing along the neckpiece and the dress flows softly while skimming your body. It’s a keeper! It’s oh-so-chic styling also demanded an ultra-chic shoe so I dug out my Silver-Studded Pumps from Stiletto Moody. Admittedly, they are a bit glam for many outfits, but for this, they fit perfectly. I was feeling lazy tonight, so I just lazed on one of the trees in my back yard for the snaps. You can see more photos on my Flickr.
One reason I got too lazy to run around for the photos is it took me forever to decide what hair to wear. I wanted an updo, but nothing too formal. In the end I selected Nadeshiko from Tukinowaguma Hair Style. This photo gives you a better look at the jewel detail on the bodice and the lovely Kraftika earrings and DeLa bangles I added to the outfit as well as a good look at the studded pumps.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Nadeshiko Red3 from Tukinowaguma Hair Style
- Dress: Calypso Ocean from Mimikri
- Shoes: Silver Stud Pumps (Sky blue) Stiletto Moody
- Earrings: no 117 turquoise by Kraftika
- Bracelet: Vicente a Silver by DeLa