Have you been to The World yet? It’s a lovely sim, with all the appearance of and old medieval city throughout. The only anachronistic features are modern steam pipes and, of course, teleport technology. Not being an RPG player, I wore this delightful sundress from Casa del Shai. When I saw how perfectly it matched the pots in the market, I could not resist taking a snap. With it I am wearing the too charming to be believed mules from Aphrodite Outlander of AC Creations. These shoes are adorable and delightful. Completely the outfit, the cherry wood Boho Gypsy from EarthTones. There are more photos on Flickr – and a closeup and style notes after the jump.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Russet Xlight Xtreme red pale from Xtreme Relooking
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair:: Mandy from Muism
- Dress: Grazia Sundress Mauve from Casa del Shai
- Shoes: Sasy Chic Rouge from AC Creations
- Necklace & Earrings: Boho Gypsy Cherry EarthTones