Forget mood-altering drugs, give me some clothes! Nothing can perk me up faster than a bright print that shouts, “Hey World! Look at me!” and that’s what the print skirt in the lovely Outono outfit from MG Fashion. The skirt comes with 3 perfectly coordinated tops – and I chose the petroleum colored one because I wanted another POP of color and this brilliant pink Dictator Jacket from Digit Darkes was what the doctor ordered.
This jacket comes in six colors and you should collect them all because they are great add-ons to move a nice outfit from cute to chic and from sweet to scrumptious. Not only that, but they are very versatile as I have shown before – wearing just the sleeves from my yellow jacket to turn an ordinary tube top into a hot, hot number. Take a look on Flickr for more views.
To complete the outfit, I added the bold yellow Glam Earrings from creamshop, a triple strand choker from Armidi, belts by borrowing the jacket layer from LeeZu Baxter’s BellyBelt pants and lovely yellow shoes from Armidi.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Writer by Detour
- Top: Petroleum Top from Outono em balou set MG Fashion
- Skirt: Outono em balou from MG Fashion
- Jacket: Dictator Jacket, Royal Plum, Digit Darkes
- Belts: Belly-belt pants (Jacket Layer) from LeeZu Baxter
- Shoes: Dalia – Yellow – Armidi
- Earrings: Glam Earrings, yellow, creamshop
- Necklace: Triple Strand – Golden – Armidi