When I heard AOHARU had a 50% off sale, I rushed to the store and bought the fat pack of their leather rider’s jacket that I had been drooling over and then I had to wear one right away. A necklace would lie under the jacket, so I decided to wear a VOGART Pucci-inspired scarf with it. It had the same attachment point as the jacket collar, so i made a copy and attached it to the spine instead and then did some adjusting. Well, a LOT of a adjusting.
The scarf suggested my burnt orange cigarette pants from Ingenue and Storm Schmooz’s funky Rubba ankle boots. Some earrings from chicoco and the trusty bangles from Fresh Baked Goods and I was ready for a stroll through the Cannery. I thought I might take a cab, but the cabbie was nowhere to be found.
See more shots on my Flickr. Closer photo of accessories and Style Notes after the jump.
- Shape: Melli2 by Hatchy Mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Damien2 from TRUTH
- Jacket: Leather Riders Jacket from AOHARU
- Pants: Cigarette Pant – Burnt Orange from Ingenue
- Scarf: Scarf from VOGART @ Trilogy/Shopping Alley
- Earrings: becco amber from chicoco
- Bangles: gold Bright Sprinkle Donut bangle from Fresh Baked Goods
- Boots: Rubba Che Ankle Boots from Storm Schmooz