Posted by Cajsa Lilliehook
Sometimes I pick an outfit to suit my mood or what I plan on doing, but the most fun is putting on an outfit because it’s NEW NEW NEW and this is my newest dress, the recently release Chrome in Purple from Tres Jolie. A rich purple chrome finish catches the eye and continuing the metallic them, designer Iota Ultsch made the skirt move like metal, swinging instead of flowing. It’s a sassy movement and a sassy dress.
Sadly, Second Life simply does not provide enough stationary connections to hang your clothes on. With the turtleneck collar on the spine and the skirt on the chest, there was no place for me to hang my necklace. No worries, though, the collar is a perfect circle and won’t go too far astray if you attach it to something with limited movement. I attached it to my nose so I could wear my necklace and was more than satisfied with the results. And isn’t this necklace and earrings from Kraftika a perfect complement?
You can see the other photos in the set on my flickr and judge for yourself.
Close up photo and style notes after the jump.
- Shape: melli2 by Hatchy Mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Tandi by House of Heart
- Earrings & Necklace:: No 112 by Kraftika
- Bangles: Silver Cuff and Glam Bracelet from +plus
- Dress: Chrome Mini in Purple by Tres Jolie
- Stockings: Tintable Metallics by GLAM
- Shoes: Glamour Metallic by Detour
- Pose by Lost Angel