Posted by Cajsa Lilliehook
Polka dots are such fresh and lively prints. Just putting on one polka dot item will wake you up almost as much as a cappuccino, but imagine the effect of layering polka dots on polka dots with your accessories. In this outfit, I even feel ready to tackle my laundry.
This starts with one of the several freebie tops in Baiatrice’s April Free Gift (still there if you hurry.) However, I am not fond of kneepants – especially golfing style knee pants, so i add the lovely Developer pants from Digit Darkes. Honestly, these pants are so richly textured, that you might find yourself stroking your monitor. To top it off, I added on of the indispensable Helena sashes from Persona – a massive fat pack of jacket layer sashes that you can wear with hundreds of outfits.
You can see more photos at my Flickr:
Style notes and a snap of the accessories after the jump.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by ICEyes
- Hair: Slim Pixie by Marlys
- Blouse: April Gift 1 by Baiatrice
- Pants: Black Developer Pants by Digit Darkes
- Sash: Helena Waist Sash in Red by Persona
- Earrings: KC Bamboomerangs: White Stripes
- Bangles: DP Bracelet Set
- Shoes: Foxy Slingback in Red by Stiletto Moody